by Carmen Van Kerckhove
Today is the last day to nominate us for a Weblog Award in the Best New Weblog category (3rd to last from the bottom).
Anti-Racist Parent is a new kid on the block around the blogosphere, and we’d love to get the word out. Thank you so much!
The Weblog Awards are a non-profit project created in 2001 to award the best blogs. All the Bloggie winners are chosen by the public.
Note that you have to nominate a minimum of three blogs, so you might want to nominate the blogs of our columnists as well! In no particular order: Our Kind of Parenting, Twice the Rice, this woman’s work, American Family, chookooloonks, Harlow’s Monkey, Third Mom, and daddy in a strange land.
Here are the rules:
- Only one nomination form and one finalist voting form may be submitted per person.
- E-mail addresses are required to vote. You must use your own address and confirm the validation e-mail.
- If you attempt to submit a second ballot, your first one will be replaced.
- In the nomination phase:
- URLs are required.
- The maximum number of weblogs you may nominate for a category is three (3) for most categories and four (4) for Weblog of the Year.
- At least three (3) different weblogs total must be nominated.
- There is no limit to the number of categories a weblog may be nominated for.
- Nominees have to fit the category they are placed in.