We need your help to explore anti-racist parenting resources here on ARP. I see your recommendations in thread after thread: books, magazines, films, Web sites and more that should be in the arsenal of an anti-racist parent. Now, I’d like you to put your recommendations in review form. I know ours is a community of great ideas and great eloquence. Here are the submission guidelines:
- All anti-racist parenting resources will be reviewed (see ideas above). A chosen resource should promote appreciation of diverse cultures, include positive portrayals of POC, provide advice for identifying and tackling racism and privilege, or address any of the other topics regularly discussed here.
- Reviews must at least 200 words long and clearly highlight how and why the chosen resource is of value.
- If available, please incluse a low-res image of the resource for publication with your post.
- You may include a 2-3 sentence bio including a link to your blog (if applicable).
- Please confirm how your name should be listed in the post credit line.
Of course, all submissions will be reviewed by the ARP editorial team and will be subject to editing. We reserve the right to refuse submissions that do not fit our mission or standards.
Send your reviews to email@example.com.