by Carmen Van Kerckhove
WOW, Wednesday was spectacular event, as we had over 500 people registered for my free teleseminar, “The 5 Secrets You Must Know to Implement a Successful Diversity Strategy and Win the Respect of Your Organization!”
To be fair, I should let you know about the invitation that I extended on the call.
The home study course version of my acclaimed training program…
…is finally ready!
It’s designed especially for diversity professionals who are sick of the same old CYA tactics, and want to create real, lasting change at their organizations.
You can see what I’m offering at http://www.diversitycareersuccesscourse.com
If you reserve your copy by 5 pm Eastern on Thursday, April 16th, you’ll be able to split your tuition for the training program into 2 easy monthly payments of just $199!
In this step-by-step course, I show you how to…
- Stop shouting from the sidelines and gain access to the corridors of power so that you can create real change.
- Demonstrate to senior management in specific, measurable terms the ways in which diversity can actually help achieve your organization’s business goals.
- Go beyond boring diversity training sessions and silly cultural celebrations to design a smart, comprehensive diversity strategy that will actually boost your organization’s bottom line.
- Capture the attention of busy senior managers and make them eager to hear your ideas, and even more excited to implement them.
- Position yourself as the leading in-house diversity expert and gain the respect of your senior management.
If this sounds like something you’d benefit from, be sure to reserve your copy by 5 pm Eastern on Thursday, April 16th to take advantage of our convenient 2-pay option!
I wanted to make this an irresistible offer because I’m passionate about getting this information to you, and I believe that now is the perfect time for you to invest in cultivating the skills, abilities and knowledge needed to take a giant step forward in your career once the economy gets unstuck.
Again, you need to reserve your copy now at